Become the Leader You Were Born to Be!
Studies indicate that people join organizations, but they leave bosses. Up to 80% of employee turnover is directly caused by ineffective managers and leaders. Intangible assets like knowledge and information, while hard to measure, account for as much as 75% of an organization’s value.
What is The Advanced Leadership Program?
This One-Year Membership is a three phase program consisting of bi-weekly 90 minute training calls with an Inspiring Champions Business Coach and other Salon and Day Spa Owners and Managers. Throughout the program you will learn:
- Methods for inspiring commitment, alignment and high morale within your team.
- How to develop and retaining top talent.
- Overcoming negativity with positive coaching methods.
- How to create a culture of personal responsibility.
- Methods for measuring individual performance.
- Techniques to deal with constant change and shifting priorities.
Phases I & II:
The focus of these phases is to learn how to achieve effective results from your team. You will learn:
- Core coaching skills and techniques.
- Inspiring Champions systems.
- How to lead effective 1-on-1 coaching sessions.
- Create effective team meetings.
Success in growing your business starts with effectively quantifying your business. The focus of this phase of the program is:
- Mastery of your Profit & Loss Statement.
- Effective grass roots marketing campaigns.
- Creating a profitable compensation plan.
You must be a graduate of Champ Camp and Cash Flow Camp to participate in each Phase.
What People Are Saying
The ALP Program has been one of the most amazing and beneficial programs I have ever taken. It has helped me to realize a lot of things I didn't know about myself and it has also helped me to hear others' approaches to common industry challenges.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Curious to learn more about the Advanced Leadership Program?
All you need to do is complete the form below.
By completing the form below we will be able to learn a bit more about you. You will be contacted within 2 business days to answer your questions and assess your needs.